Pick Up and Drop Off
- 7:40 AM – Doors Open and Breakfast is Available
- 8:10 AM – Classes Begin (Students are tardy that arrive after this time)
- 3:00 PM – Students are dismissed
Drop Off Procedures
When dropping off your student, you may utilize the bus lane (no parking), the upper parking lot, Barry Ave or Sunset Drive (there is a sidewalk that connects to Grant).
- Remind your children to look both ways before crossing any streets.
- Children and adults should always use the sidewalks. Please do not cut through the parking lot. The parking lot is congested with staff parking and the food service vehicles delivering.
If you are dropping your student off after 8:10 AM your student will be considered tardy. Please report to the main office to check-in.
Pick Up Procedures
When picking up your student, please park in the upper parking lot, on Barry Ave, or Sunset Drive. There is a sitting area in front of the main entrance that is available for anyone choosing to meet your student after school. If you’d like to meet your student at the classroom, the doors are unlocked at 3 PM and you may enter at that time.
Bus Lane Notes
While the bus lane can be used for drop off in the morning, there is no permanent parking in the bus lane at any point during the day as we have buses arriving and departing at varying times. Please note the No Parking signs on Barry Avenue across from the bus lane entrance and exits. These areas need to stay clear of vehicles so that the buses can safely turn into and out of the bus lanes.