School Mission & Vision
Empowering Future Leaders Through Higher Levels of Learning
We will be student focused with a collaborative culture that effectively uses student data to adapt and differentiate instruction so all students can reach their full potential.
- We will set high expectations for students and staff.
- We will focus on student learning.
- We will focus on results.
- We will work collaboratively.
- We will use assessment data to drive/change instruction.
- We will model character, leadership and lifelong learning.
- We will inspire students to become leaders and find their own voice.
- We will develop students who can problem solve, both academically and socially.
- We will provide a safe environment for our staff and students.
McKinley Staff will exemplify the following traits:
- student focused
- passion and compassion
- ability to synergize
- positive outlook
- inspiration and motivation
Students will leave McKinley as leaders who possess the following traits:
- problem -solving skills
- positive character traits
- self motivation
- independent thinking skills
- ability to set and work toward goals
- ability to synergize and be a team player
- lifelong love of learning