- Feb. 24 – Last day to purchase yearbooks – $56 @ Attendance Center
- March 6 – Teacher Conferences – 4:00 – 7:15 pm
- March 8 – Teacher Conferences – 4:00 – 7:15 pm
- March 9 – Teacher Conferences – 1:45 – 3:45 pm
- March 9 – Talent Show – Auditorium – 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- March 9 – 2-Hour Early Out
- March 10 – Conference Comp. Day – NO SCHOOL
- March 13-17 – Spring Break – NO SCHOOL
- March 20-24 – Senior Survivor
- March 22& 23 – Visiting Author
- April 14 – Non-Contract Day – NO SCHOOL
- April 22 – Prom
In the case of weather-related cancellations, late starts or early outs, listed below are the MHS facility usage practices:
- Delay for snow– Morning facility use/events are canceled to allow for snow removal. Scheduled events may resume when the school day begins.
- Delay for cold – Administrative discretion is used for morning events/faculty use.
- No School – Administrative discretion is used for afternoon and evening events/facility use only.
- Early out – All events/facility use is canceled for the day.
Keep informed on what is going on at MHS!
Sign up to receive MHS Announcements on the MHS Homepage @ http://www.muscatine.k12.ia.us/mhs/, select the “Click Here” link, enter your email address and follow the directions on the subsequent screens. (Make sure you verify your subscription by selecting the verification link in the email you receive from Feedburner. The verification will be sent to the email you entered on the subscription screen.)
Twitter: @Muscatine HS
Instagram: @Muscatine HS
Snapchat: Muscatine HS
The 2017-18 Curriculum Guide contains the courses that are offered at MHS. 2017-18 Curriculum Guide
8th Grade Transition Presentation – 8th Grade Transition Presentation – Class of 2021
MHS Guidance Counselors:
Class of 2017: Jake Mueller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Class of 2018: Karey Hawkins (email@example.com)
Class of 2019: Brandon Welsch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Class of 2020: Joni Anderson (email@example.com)
Class of 2021: Jake Mueller (firstname.lastname@example.org)