1:1 Laptop Program
Students & Families
The Muscatine Community School District (MCSD) is taking an aggressive initiative to transform teaching and learning within MCSD.
The 1:1 initiative allows several things to occur for the benefit of student learning, some of these include the following:
- Promoting student engagement and enthusiasm for learning.
- Encouraging collaboration among students, teachers, parents/or legal guardians, community members, and people throughout the nation and world through interactive capabilities and opportunities.
- Reducing the use of worksheets and workbooks.
- Guiding students in their learning and production of knowledge.
- Allowing students access to information, along with an opportunity to connect it to their learning in a meaningful manner.
Please feel free to view or download the current MCSD Student 1:1 Handbook.