Food Service Account
Depositing Money in Your Child’s Meal Account
Currently there are two online services available that will allow you to deposit money into your student’s meal account. Both of which will allow you to enter this deposit from the comfort of your home using a credit card. There are some pros and cons to both services, so please read the information below. We believe that InTouch will add more services as time goes on, so check this list often for changes.
You may also continue to fund your child’s account using check, cash or credit at the building directly. The following services are for those parents who wish to do so from home.
Online Options for Depositing Money in Food Service Accounts
This is the district’s new online payment system.
- No finance charge
- Currently does not support recurring payments
- Must login for each child you are responsible for
- Currently can NOT view student meal balance
A 3rd party service the district partners with that is used ONLY for interacting with a student’s food service account.
- View student(s) meal account balance
- Manage all your students in one account
- Setup auto-payment triggered by low balance
- $1.95 finance charge per transaction
Note: In both cases, in order to link to a student you will need to know their student ID. You can call the school where your student attends to request their student ID.
Please also consider creating a Parent account in PowerSchool which will allow you to monitor attendance, grades etc.